Whatever your preference for luxury Calgary homes, you can be sure that there is a new home waiting for you. Are you looking to buy a home or condo for around $1 million? Or do you prefer a multimillion dollar luxury property, I can help you choose the right luxury property available in Calgary. Are you wanting a newer contemporary style with very high end features, or are your looking for a mature community with well established luxury homes? Many people don't realize that buying a luxury home has a unique set of challenges; make sure that you're working with a REALTOR® who understands how the Calgary luxury market works. Please check out the luxury homes for sale. Recently sold comparable luxury homes can be reviewed with you to ensure you are buying a solid investment at market value.
How can an Acreage REALTOR® Geoff Antrum help you? It can be a daunting process without professional guidance. Do you want to buy a resale acreage property that is already built & established? Or do you want to buy land and build?
This Photograph was taken in Bearspaw, by Geoff Antrum, with CIR Realty.
• Do you want to buy a resale acreage property that is already built & established?
• Or do you want to buy land and build a custom home that meets all your needs?
• How do you complete the finance for a new build?
• Choosing the right Builder that you can work with and complete the project?
• You need a Mortgage Broker that understands acreage property
• How do you complete your due diligence?
• Water well flow rate & quality, co-op water options
• Septic tank & septic field
• RPR review & acreage size
• Building & land restrictions
• Mortgage approval
• Home inspection
• Location is important for access to schools, Calgary, highways, mountain & country views.
• Can you get income from the property? For farmland, oil pipelines etc.
• What size of property do you want? 2, 4, 10, 50 acres. What do you plan to do with the land: just to relax, farm, hobby farm, for peace and quiet?
What communities are right for your lifestyle & budget? Schools, church & social functions, time to work, high speed internet access, time to shops.